- Community & Business Menu
- Adult & Youth Workshops
- Online Training
- Bachelor’s & Advanced Degrees
- Center for Community Studies
- Event Request Forms
- Facilities Use
- Facilities Use Policy
- Facilities Use Handbook
Community & Business Resources
Along with its credit-bearing programs, the College provides a variety of events and resources for community members, local organizations and area businesses.
- Events held on campus routinely include concerts, regionally and nationally known guest speakers, performing arts, debates and student art exhibits.
- Jefferson Express, offered by the Continuing Education Division (CED), provides non-credit learning opportunities throughout the year in areas of professional growth, personal enrichment, pre-certification programs and kids camps. Workshops are delivered on campus, online, and in the community. Jefferson Express also works with local employers to develop custom workforce training programs.
- Jefferson’s Higher Education Center, provides the opportunity for many bachelor’s and master’s degree programs to be earned on Jefferson’s campus through partnerships with four-year colleges and universities.
- The NYS Small Business Development Center provides business advising services, assistance with business plan development, and workshops for small business owners and budding entrepreneurs.
- CannonLink, provides a means for local employers to post jobs online and recruit Jefferson students and alumni for current employment openings.
- The Center for Community Studies conducts community-based research and provides a forum for the productive discussion of ideas and issues of significance to the community through its annual speaker series.
- Jefferson’s Melvil Dewey Library has many resources for community members.
Additionally, Jefferson’s facilities are available for use by local organizations and businesses. If you would like to hold a meeting or event at Jefferson, please review our facilities use information and contact our facilities department at 315-786-205.