- About JCC Menu
- Mission & Vision
- Quick Facts
- College Directory
- College Administration
- College Departments
- Academic Advisement
- Continuing Education
- Learning Skills
- TRIO Student Support Services
- Student Records
- Title IX
- Zoo Technology
- Engineering Department
- Higher Education Center
- Lab Sciences
- Board of Trustees
- Foundation Board of Directors
- Board of Legislators
- Employment Resources
- Maps and Directions
- Applications and Forms
- Presidential Search
If you are currently taking classes at JCC, to register for next semester:
- Check the Important Dates to the right to find out when registration begins.
- Preview the class schedule to get a general idea of the classes available to you
- Review your mid-term grades (go to myJCC, login, click QuickLinks from the navigation menu at top, then click Mid Term Grades)
- Schedule an appointment with your Advisor. If you don’t know who your Advisor is, click myJCC, click Campus Portal, login, click Quicklinks from the navigation menu at top, then click View Student Information/Academic Advisor.
- Prepare for your appointment by reviewing the Advising Session Checklist
- Obtain your Registration PIN from you Advisor during the Advising Session. This PIN is required for you to register for Fall and Spring semester classes! You do not need a PIN to register for Winter or Summer classes.
- Register online. Click myJCC, click Campus Portal, login, then click QuickLinks from the navigation menu at top, then click Register/Drop Classes.
We encourage all students to meet with their faculty advisor but if you need assistance during the winter or summer, please contact your academic division secretary to help you.
Math, Science, Technology, Health and Business (MSTHB) Division - call 315-786-2320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liberal Arts (LA) Division - call 315-786-2414 or email email@example.com.
While preparing for your Advisement/Registration appointment remember to:
- Review our Important Registration Dates
- View your Degree Requirements
- Search our Schedule of Classes
- View Course Descriptions
- Be aware of Financial Aid Guidelines
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
Other helpful links:
Late session Spring classes begin
Fall and Winter 2017 registration opens for current and returning JCC students
Withdrawal period closes for full-term spring classes
Last Day of Spring Instruction
May 22 & 23
New Student Registration Days
Registration for full and early session online classes closes at 5:00 PM
Early session and 8-week summer classes begin
Registration for late session online classes closes at 4:00 PM
Late session summer classes begin
Registration for fall online classes closes at 5:00 PM
August 24 and 25
New Student Registration and Orientation Days
Fall 2017 full and early session classes begin