- About JCC Menu
- Mission & Vision
- Quick Facts
- College Directory
- College Administration
- College Departments
- Academic Advisement
- Continuing Education
- Learning Skills
- TRIO Student Support Services
- Student Records
- Title IX
- Zoo Technology
- Higher Education Center
- Lab Sciences
- Board of Trustees
- Foundation Board of Directors
- Board of Legislators
- Employment Resources
- Maps and Directions
- Applications and Forms
For First Time Users and Changing your Password:
If you have never logged in to any JCC application, you must change your initial password before you will be allowed to log onto the computers on campus or to any web application. Follow the directions on the screen to change your password and once complete, click the myJCC button.
Your JCC username and passwords are used to access to many of the web applications available through myJCC, logging into the computers on campus, and using the wireless network.
Your JCC Username is the first initial of your first name, your last name and the month and day of your birthday. For example, Jane Doe, born May 6, 1986, has a JCC Username of jdoe0506
Your initial password is your six-digit birthdate. For example, if your birthday is June 8, 1986, your JCC password would be 060886. A network password must be six or more characters and have two of the following: a capital letter, a number, or a character created when using <shift> and a number key on the keyboard.
PLEASE REMEMBER: When changing your password in myJCC though the Password Reset, the Password Reset in Blackboard or on the computers in the computer labs, you have changed the password for myJCC, Blackboard, wireless network access and the computers on campus.
You may want to change your password in CannonMail, in case you want to access it separately to use some of its other capabilities.
- Type your Username in the JCC User ID field and click GO
- Type your first name, last name and the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number
- Click Continue
- Click Change My Password (or Submit Help Request if you’re having problems)
- Type your current JCC password. If you do not remember your current password, click “Can’t Remember Password”
- Click GO
- Type your new password in the “Enter new domain password field” then tab and type it again in the “Re-enter new domain password.” Field
- Click Go
- The message (need check) Successfully reset domain user password” will appear
- Click myJCC
NOTE: You can also change your password from a computer in the computer labs, just log in, press <ctrl><alt><delete> and click Change my Password.