- About JCC Menu
- Mission & Vision
- Quick Facts
- College Directory
- College Administration
- College Departments
- Academic Advisement
- Continuing Education
- Learning Skills
- TRIO Student Support Services
- Student Records
- Title IX
- Zoo Technology
- Higher Education Center
- Lab Sciences
- Board of Trustees
- Foundation Board of Directors
- Board of Legislators
- Employment Resources
- Maps and Directions
- Applications and Forms
Jefferson is a test site for the DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST) exams. DSST is offered in 38 subjects and administered through computer-based and paper based exams. DSST exams are more career-oriented exams, compared with the CLEP, which are more academic subject-based.
- Download and complete the Registration Form at least one week prior to the test date
- Registration forms are accepted via fax at 315-786-2459 or by mail to:
Jefferson Community College
Office of Financial Services & Student Records—Jules Center
1220 Coffeen St.
Watertown, NY 13601
- Administrative Fee: US $20.00 per test date. The Administrative Fee must be paid in advance to the Office of Financial Services & Student Records. Acceptable payments are Cash, Check, or Credit Card. The administration fee is non-refundable. You will be given a receipt which you will need to bring with you on the day of the exam.
On the Day of the Exam
- Registration Fee: US $80.00per exam
- Acceptable payments are Credit Card only
- Fee will be paid on the day of the exam
- Report to the Jules Bldg. 6- 201
- You will need two forms of I.D. (at least one with a photo and signature)
- You will need your receipt for the Administrative Fee
- When you pay the administration fee, you will be given a receipt proving that you have paid the fee. You must bring this slip with you to the test.
- If you pay over the phone, your receipt will be waiting for you at the test site.
- Report 30 minutes prior to test time.
- Testers are given unofficial results immediately following the exam
- One official transcript is included in the registration fee and is sent automatically to the institution you designate
There will be no CLEP testing January, February, March 2016 due to renovations. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you have any questions, please contact: