- About JCC Menu
- Mission & Vision
- Quick Facts
- College Directory
- College Administration
- College Departments
- Academic Advisement
- Continuing Education
- Learning Skills
- TRIO Student Support Services
- Student Records
- Title IX
- Zoo Technology
- Engineering Department
- Higher Education Center
- Lab Sciences
- Board of Trustees
- Foundation Board of Directors
- Board of Legislators
- Employment Resources
- Maps and Directions
- Applications and Forms
Jefferson is a test site for the DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST) exams. DSST is offered in 38 subjects and administered through computer-based and paper based exams. DSST exams are more career-oriented exams, compared with the CLEP, which are more academic subject-based.
- Download and complete the Registration Form at least one week prior to the test date
- Registration forms are accepted via fax at 315-786-2459 or by mail to:
Jefferson Community College
Office of Financial Services & Student Records—Jules Center
1220 Coffeen St.
Watertown, NY 13601
- Administrative Fee: US $20.00 per test date. The Administrative Fee must be paid in advance to the Office of Financial Services & Student Records. Acceptable payments are Cash, Check, or Credit Card. The administration fee is non-refundable. You will be given a receipt which you will need to bring with you on the day of the exam.
On the Day of the Exam
- Registration Fee: US $80.00per exam
- Acceptable payments are Credit Card only
- Fee will be paid on the day of the exam
- Report to the John W Deans, Collaborative Learning Center, first floor
- You will need two forms of I.D. (at least one with a photo and signature)
- You will need your receipt for the Administrative Fee
- When you pay the administration fee, you will be given a receipt proving that you have paid the fee. You must bring this slip with you to the test.
- If you pay over the phone, your receipt will be waiting for you at the test site.
- Report 30 minutes prior to test time.
- Testers are given unofficial results immediately following the exam
- One official transcript is included in the registration fee and is sent automatically to the institution you designate
If you have any questions, please contact: