- Academics Menu
- Programs of Study
- Bachelors & Advanced Degrees
- Honors Program
- Academic Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Accounting A.S.
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Business Administration (jointly registered with SUNY Potsdam) A.S./B.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.S.
- Computer Information Technology A.A.S.
- Computer Science A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.S.
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- Early Childhood AAS
- Engineering Science AS
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Fire Protection Technology AAS
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Culinary Arts Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism Certificate
- Human Services AS
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A. Literature Concentration
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA/BA
- Individual Studies AA, AS, AAS
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.- Creative Writing Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.
- Office Studies Certificate
- Office Technologies - Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Paralegal A.A.S.
- Office Technologies - Medical A.A.S.
- Paramedic AAS
- Paramedic Certificate
- Physical Education, A.S.
- Renewable Energy Management Certificate
- Sports Management AS
- Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Winery Management & Marketing Certificate
- Chemical Dependency A.A.S.
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Hotel/Restaurant Management Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Winery Management and Marketing Concentration
- Zoo Technology A.A.S.
- Agri-Business, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood A.S.
- Energy Technology Certificate
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A. Psychology Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S. Allied Health Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.: Math Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.: Science Concentration
- Course Listing
- Distance Learning
- Online Learning
- Hybrid Courses
- Web-Enhanced Classes
- Interactive Television Courses (ITV)
- Off-Campus Locations
- Degree and Class Offerings
- Tips for Success
- Technical Considerations
- Proctored Exams
- Online Readiness
- Distance Learning FAQ
- Getting Help & Contact Information
- Resources and Support Services
- Complaint Procedures
- Register for Classes
- Articles - JCC Databases
- General Uses Databases
- Philosophy and Religion
- Art and Music
- English and Literature
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Science and Technology
- Biographical Information
- Career Information
- Criminal Justice, Law, and Governnment
- Controversial Issues
- Newspapers and More
- World Cultures
- A to Z List of Databases
- Films, Music, and Images
- Research and Subject Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Ask a Librarian
- Citing Sources
- Distance Learners
- Info Literacy Tutorial
- About the Library
- Faculty Resources
- Alumni and Community
- Library Hours
- Contact Information
- College in High School
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Support Services
- Student Records/Transcripts
- College Catalog
- Commencement Information
- Programs of Study
Newspapers and Magazines
- LexisNexis Academic Universe
Provides full-text articles from major newspapers around the world.
- Infotrac Newsstand (provided by the New York State Library)
Provides full-text articles from U.S. and international newspapers.
- Newspaper Source Plus
Provides full-text articles from over 1500 newspapers. Also includes transcripts from many television and radio news programs.
- ProQuest Newsstand
Provides articles from over 800 major U.S. and international newspapers as well as Gannett regional newspapers.
- New York State Newspapers (provided by the New York State Library)
Provides full-text articles from major New York State newspapers, including the New York Times and Syracuse newspapers.
- Wall Street Journal (PROQUEST edition)
Full-text articles from the Eastern Edition of the Wall Street Journal.
- Watertown Daily Times (provided by NNYLN)
Full-text content from February 22, 1988 on.
Provides free access to the New York Times online. See our help page for account creation and access information.
- New York Times Archive
Provides complete contents of the New York Times, beginning with the newspaper's first issue in 1851! For the last 3 years, see LexisNexis or Custom Newspapers.
- NYS Historic Newspapers
Provides articles from historical newspapers, some dating back as far as the early 1800s, including a great deal of content from local newspapers.
- JCC Student Newspaper Collection
Free online access to our JCC student newspaper collection. Titles found in the collection include: Jefferson Community News, The Cannoneer, The Word, Jefferson Chronicle and The Cannon. Easily browse the issues here. The digitization of this collection was made possible by a grant from the Northern New York Library Network.
- Gannett Military Newsstand
Provides online access to Air Force Times; Armed Forces Journal; Army Times; C4ISR; Defense News; Federal Times; Marine Corp Times; Navy Times; and Training and Simulation Journal.
- America’s News Magazines
Provides full-text articles from popular news magazines such as Newsweek, Popular Science and Slate.
Access the full cover-to-cover online version of over 25 popular magazines! Includes Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Men’s Health and more. Click "View All" in the current issues area to scroll through the titles we offer. You can download a free app from the App Store for your mobile device to read Flipster titles on your phone or tablet.
- National Geographic Magazine
Full cover to cover access beginning with the first issue in 1888.