- Academics Menu
- Programs of Study
- Bachelors & Advanced Degrees
- Honors Program
- Academic Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Accounting A.S.
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Business Administration (jointly registered with SUNY Potsdam) A.S./B.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.S.
- Computer Information Technology A.A.S.
- Computer Science A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.S.
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- Early Childhood AAS
- Engineering Science AS
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Fire Protection Technology AAS
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Culinary Arts Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism Certificate
- Human Services AS
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A. Literature Concentration
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA/BA
- Individual Studies AA, AS, AAS
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.- Creative Writing Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.
- Office Studies Certificate
- Office Technologies - Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Paralegal A.A.S.
- Office Technologies - Medical A.A.S.
- Paramedic AAS
- Paramedic Certificate
- Physical Education, A.S.
- Renewable Energy Management Certificate
- Sports Management AS
- Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Winery Management & Marketing Certificate
- Chemical Dependency A.A.S.
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Hotel/Restaurant Management Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Winery Management and Marketing Concentration
- Zoo Technology A.A.S.
- Agri-Business, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood A.S.
- Energy Technology Certificate
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A. Psychology Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S. Allied Health Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.: Math Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.: Science Concentration
- Course Listing
- Distance Learning
- Online Learning
- Hybrid Courses
- Web-Enhanced Classes
- Interactive Television Courses (ITV)
- Off-Campus Locations
- Degree and Class Offerings
- Tips for Success
- Technical Considerations
- Proctored Exams
- Online Readiness
- Distance Learning FAQ
- Getting Help & Contact Information
- Resources and Support Services
- Complaint Procedures
- Register for Classes
- Articles - JCC Databases
- General Uses Databases
- Philosophy and Religion
- Art and Music
- English and Literature
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Science and Technology
- Biographical Information
- Career Information
- Criminal Justice, Law, and Government
- Controversial Issues
- Newspapers and More
- World Cultures
- A to Z List of Databases
- Films, Music, and Images
- Research and Subject Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Ask a Librarian
- Citing Sources
- Distance Learners
- Info Literacy Tutorial
- About the Library
- Faculty Resources
- Alumni and Community
- Library Hours
- Contact Information
- College in High School
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Support Services
- Student Records/Transcripts
- College Catalog
- Commencement Information
- Programs of Study
Science and Technology Databases
Provides many full-text articles from scholarly scientific, technical, engineering and medical journals.
Provides high-quality reference material that covers all major scientific disciplines. AccessScience is a broad-based gateway to scientific knowledge, and includes links to primary research material, videos and exclusive animations, plus curriculum maps
Provides full-text, scholarly articles in several disciplines including general science and life sciences—ecology, biology, botany, zoology, health and aquatic science. Includes the complete run, providing articles over 100 years old. For most titles the most recent 3 to 5 years is not included.
- Applied Science & Technology Source
Provides full-text articles covering engineering, computer theory and systems, and new technologies. Includes articles on the social and professional aspects of computing. Also provides content from trade and industrial journals, professional and technical journals, specialized periodicals, buyers’ guides, directories and conference proceedings covering topics from acoustics and aeronautics, to neural networks and nuclear & civil engineering.
- Computer Source
Provides many full-text articles from both technical journals and consumer magazines. Subjects include computer science, programming, AI, cybernetics, information systems, robotics, and software.
- Environment Complete
Provides periodicals and academic journals plus conference papers from professional organizations. Topics included are air and water pollution, climatic changes, environmental policy, conservation of natural resources, energy conservation and renewable energy resources.
Provides abstracts and full-text articles covering human impact on the environment including global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- Energy & Power Source
Provides full-text articles to support the informational needs of the energy and power industries at all levels.
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.
- American Journal of Enology and Viticulture
Provides research papers, research notes, literature reviews, and technical briefs on subjects related to enology and viticulture.
- Journal of Chemical Education
The world's premier chemical education journal. It publishes peer-reviewed articles and related information as a resource to those in the field of chemical education and to those institutions that serve them.
- National Geographic Magazine
Full cover to cover access beginning with the first issue in 1888.