- Academics Menu
- Programs of Study
- Bachelors & Advanced Degrees
- Honors Program
- Academic Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Accounting A.S.
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Business Administration (jointly registered with SUNY Potsdam) A.S./B.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.S.
- Computer Information Technology A.A.S.
- Computer Science A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.S.
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- Early Childhood AAS
- Engineering Science AS
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Fire Protection Technology AAS
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Culinary Arts Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism Certificate
- Human Services AS
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A. Literature Concentration
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA/BA
- Individual Studies AA, AS, AAS
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.- Creative Writing Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.
- Office Studies Certificate
- Office Technologies - Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Paralegal A.A.S.
- Office Technologies - Medical A.A.S.
- Paramedic AAS
- Paramedic Certificate
- Physical Education, A.S.
- Renewable Energy Management Certificate
- Sports Management AS
- Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Winery Management & Marketing Certificate
- Chemical Dependency A.A.S.
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Hotel/Restaurant Management Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Winery Management and Marketing Concentration
- Zoo Technology A.A.S.
- Agri-Business, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood A.S.
- Energy Technology Certificate
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A. Psychology Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S. Allied Health Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.: Math Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.: Science Concentration
- Course Listing
- Distance Learning
- Online Learning
- Hybrid Courses
- Web-Enhanced Classes
- Interactive Television Courses (ITV)
- Off-Campus Locations
- Degree and Class Offerings
- Tips for Success
- Technical Considerations
- Proctored Exams
- Online Readiness
- Distance Learning FAQ
- Getting Help & Contact Information
- Resources and Support Services
- Complaint Procedures
- Register for Classes
- Library - Home
- Tutoring - Home
- Articles - JCC Databases
- General Uses Databases
- Philosophy and Religion
- Art and Music
- English and Literature
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Science and Technology
- Biographical Information
- Career Information
- Criminal Justice, Law, and Government
- Controversial Issues
- Newspapers and More
- World Cultures
- A to Z List of Databases
- Films, Music, and Images
- Research and Subject Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Ask a Librarian
- Citing Sources
- Distance Learners
- Info Literacy Tutorial
- About the Library
- Faculty Resources
- Alumni and Community
- Library Hours
- Contact Information
- College in High School
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Support Services
- Student Records/Transcripts
- College Catalog
- Commencement Information
- Programs of Study
Begin looking for books, ebooks, dvds and other media items here.
CannonCat is the library's catalog and it identifies the print books, dvds and other media items that the library owns and also allows access to many of our ebooks.
Need books that our library does not offer? Request them via Interlibrary Loan.
The library offers the content of more than 300,000 electronic books to our patrons. Our electronic books can be accessed via Search Almost Eveything or by directly accessing the various collections via the links below.
General Academic eBook Collections
ebrary Academic Complete
ebrary Academic Complete provides a large, very well-rounded collection of ebooks.
EBSCO eBook Academic Collection
Multi-disciplinary collection of over 86,000 eBooks for academic research.
SpringerLink provides a variety of highly authoritative scientific sources, including over 50,000 ebooks.
- EBSCO eBook Collection
Our EBSCO eBook Collection provides thousands of ebooks on many diverse topics.
Provides access to a collection high quality electronic books covering historical as well as multi-disciplinary topics.
SUNY Press E Book Collection
Consists of over 600 titles published by the SUNY Press and made available by the State University of New York.
Subject-specific eBook Collections
- Incredibly Easy Nursing E-Books
A collection of 53 reference e-books covering nursing topics from the Incredibly Easy, LPN Expert Guides and Straight A’s series published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- STAT!Ref Nursing E-Books
A collection of 25 nursing resources including reference works, test preparation and instructional videos. You must click "I accept" at the first page to acknowledge the end-user agreement to get to the STAT!Ref site. Click here to find out about the STAT!Ref mobile app.
Reference eBook Collections
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Provides high quality subject and general encyclopedias, almanacs and dictionaries.
Provides general and subject-specific dictionaries and other reference works.