- Admissions Menu
- How to Apply
- Admission Requirements
- Forms and Applications
- Contact Admissions
- Visit Campus
- Accepted Student Information
- Request Information
How to Apply
The Admissions Office will process applications throughout the year and there is no fee to apply. Please review the Admission Requirements section carefully. Application procedures differ if you are a:
- High school senior
- Transfer applicant
- Previously enrolled Jefferson Community College Student
- International student applicant
- Early Admit applicant (a student planning to take classes while currently enrolled in high school)
- Active duty soldier applicant
- Non -degree seeking
Below is a step by step guide for new and transfer applicants:
- The first step Apply
- Complete our free online application. If you are undecided, and would like to talk to a counselor, call admissions to schedule a phone or personal appointment.
- The second step: Transcripts
- Request your official high school transcript or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) be sent directly to the JCC admissions office. If you have previous college credits, be sure and have your office college transcript sent too!
- The third step: Immunization records
- Provide documentation. All students registering for six (6) or more credits must complete and return a Meningitis Response Form to the Health office before registration.
You will receive an acknowledgement letter from the admissions office as soon as we receive your application. Carefully review the information and follow the directions provided. Your Jefferson ID number is included in this communication.