- Student Life Menu
- Housing & Residence Life
- About Housing & Residence Life
- Apply / Pay Deposit
- Room & Board Rates
- Campus Dining
- Suite Options
- Important Dates
- What to Bring
- Resident Handbook
- Meet Our Staff
- RA Selection
- Residence Hall Association
- Student Activities
- Health & Wellness
- Campus Dining
- Campus Safety & Security
- Services for Students
- Health & Wellness Center
- Child Care
- Personal Counseling
- Career Counseling Services
- Job Placement Services
- CARES Team
- Jefferson Community School
- Title IX
- CARES Team
- Student Handbook
- Explore Watertown
- FSA-Faculty Student Association
Welcome to CANNONlink!
Jefferson Community College Career Planning and Job Placement Service would like to introduce you to CANNONLink, JCC's Employment Network for Students, Alumni and Employers. Employers can use CANNONLink to post open positions and review resumes of Students and Alumni at JCC. CANNONLink is a system in which Students and Alumni can look for employment and network with Employers.
The Jefferson Community College CANNONlink system is part of the the NACElink Network web site, a non-profit partnership among the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, a national recruiting network and suite of web based recruiting and career services automation tools serving the needs of colleges, employers, and job candidates.
Employers can post jobs, volunteer opportunities, internships, and other positions for Students and Alumni and can search the type of candidate you prefer. Employers can post an unlimited amount of positions on CANNONLink for free! We encourage employers to contact Career Planning and Job Placement if there are any questions.
To Login go to: https://www.sunyjefferson.edu/cannonlink (Click on Employers.). Enter your Username (e-mail) and Password on (Login screen page) – if this is your first posting, you will be asked to register.
- You are now on your HOME PAGE
- Click “Jobs” on the top menu bar
- Click on ADD NEW button on the next screen page
- Enter your job and click SUBMIT
We hereby affirm that we are an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or citizenship unless legally required, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity to individuals with disabilities.
PRIVACY STATEMENT - Both JCC Career Planning and Job Placement Services and NACE are committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information for users of NACElink.
- Student profile data and resumes will reside on NACElink Network servers. NACElink Network servers are hosted by Symplicity Corporation. Students and alumni data may be used in reports developed for internal institutional studies, etc. NACE’s commitment to all users; schools, employers, students, and alumni, is that NACE will maintain the confidentiality of all information collected on NACElink and NACE will not sell, transmit, or disclose in any fashion, this information to any other organization.
- Your primary resume is viewable in the resume database search by employers who specifically recruit at Jefferson Community College. If you do not want employers to view your resume from this search, change the selection to “no” next to the question “Include in Resume Books” in the Privacy Tab in your Profile section of CANNONlink.
- Jobs posted on the NACElink system may or may not be reviewed before posting. Site users are urged to validate job postings. Use common sense when applying to jobs. Do not disclose personal information including, a social security number, credit card information, or bank account numbers to unknown employers.
How Will NACE or JCC’s Career Planning and Job Placement Service use Personally Identifiable Information collected?
- To enable employers to access and use various tools, features, and functionality of the NACElink system, such as job postings.
- To enable students and alumni to access various tools, features and functions of the NACElink system, in particular, job postings, resume data bases, and job-search agents.
- To communicate with employers regarding use of NACElink, advice of Site changes, or to inform you of other possible events associated with recruiting.
Career Planning and Job Placement Services
John W. Deans Collaborative Learning Center - Building 15
Telephone: 315-786-2288 (1-888-435-6522)
Hours of Operation
Mon.-Fri., 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Summer: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Director of Career Planning and Job Placement:
Michele Gefell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Advisor: Samantha Park, email@example.com
Employers & Military Recruiters: To schedule a recruitment visit contact, Barbara DeLosh, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-786-2245.