- Campus Life Menu
- Student Activities
- Services for Students
- Student Housing
- About Student Housing
- Room and Board
- What to Bring
- Suite Options
- Important Dates
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Student Housing Application
- Residence Life Staff
- Campus Safety & Security
- Student Handbook
Student Housing Application
Student housing applications are now being accepted for residing in East Hall on the Jefferson Community College campus. Student housing applications are generally handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis from the date of completion (including receipt of housing deposit). Apply early and submit all the necessary paperwork for the best chance of getting your preferred housing choice.
A non-refundable $250.00 housing deposit is required at the time of application and will be applied towards the housing costs. The deposit is refundable only if you are not assigned a room. Jefferson Community College maintains a policy on non-discrimination with respect to race, religion, gender, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability or sexual orientation in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
|Jefferson Community College Room and Board Rates 2014-2015|
|Room Type||Per Year||Per Semester|
|Mandatory Meal Plan||$3,100||$1,550|
Apply for Student Housing
- If you have not yet applied for admission, please apply for admission first.
- Complete the student housing application. If needed, a printable application is available in PDF format.
- Pay your $250 student housing deposit in one of the following ways:
- Mail a $250 deposit check made payable to “Jefferson Community College” to:
Office of Financial Services
Jefferson Community College
1220 Coffeen Street
Watertown, NY 13601
- Pay your housing deposit online with a valid credit card
This deposit will be applied to room charges or refunded if you are not assigned a room.
For any questions related to the Student Housing Application process, please telephone 315-755-0411.