- Community & Business Menu
- Adult & Youth Workshops
- Professional Certifications
- Workforce Training
- Bachelor’s & Advanced Degrees
- Center for Community Studies
- Event Request Forms
- Facilities Use
- Facilities Use Policy
- Facilities Use Handbook
Workshop Registration Information
Register for a Jefferson Express workshop through the Continuing Education Division at Jefferson Community College. Workshops require a minimum number of participants in order to run. If a workshop is canceled due to insufficient enrollment you will be notified 5-days prior to the start of the workshop and a refund will be issued.
Complete the workshop registration form or call or stop in the Continuing Education Division office, Room E-100 of the Extended Learning Center, 315-786-2233.
Payment is required at the time of registration. We accept credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover), personal checks and cash. Refunds will not be issued after the start of the workshop. Participants are officially enrolled when we receive the registration with payment. Walk-in registrations on the day of the workshop are unacceptable.
Members of AUSA, CSEA, Greater Watertown North Country Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Watertown Jaycees as well as Jefferson alumni are entitled to a $5.00 discount off the cost of any non-credit workshop. A membership card must be presented at time of registration.
- 24-hour notice is required to receive a 100% refund.
- Notice must be given during business hours Monday – Friday. There is no refund after the first day of the workshop. The 24-hour refund notice does not apply to online trainings. There is no refund for allied health trainings or online trainings.
- Make note of the date and time and location of the workshop.
- You will receive a phone call or email if the workshop or training is cancelled.
- Weather related emergencies call 315-786-6565 for a recorded message.
- If campus is “closed” the workshop or training is cancelled. If there is a delay, workshops or trainings move forward as originally scheduled.