- Community & Business Menu
- Adult & Youth Workshops
- Online Training
- Bachelor’s & Advanced Degrees
- Center for Community Studies
- Facilities Use
- Job Placement Services
Center for Community Studies - Goals
Center for Community Studies Goals
- To engage in the proactive and deliberate exchange of information between groups and individuals working for the community good.
- To promote active learning and encourage future leadership for Jefferson Community College faculty and students through the provision of research services to the community.
- To conduct high-quality independent research and analysis on issues of importance to the community, as identified by the Advisory Board or as funded by external organizations.
- To track and disseminate community indicators for knowledge-based decision-making in our region.
- To stimulate debate and dialogue through community forums and presentations by recognized leaders on local, state and national issues of significance to the region.
- To achieve fiscal independence for organizational sustainability.