- Community & Business Menu
- Adult & Youth Workshops
- Online Training
- Bachelor’s & Advanced Degrees
- Center for Community Studies
- Facilities Use
- Job Placement Services
Speakers & Programs
Community Forums and Guest Lecture Program: Formal moderated presentations and reactions.
- Growth Management Workshop Series (through spring 2008): land use planning sessions for local zoning and planning officials, co-sponsored and hosted in partnership with the Development Authority of the North Country (DANC) and The Fort Drum Regional Liaison Organization (FDRLO)
- Wind Farm Financial Information Forum facilitated for the Town of Cape Vincent for town, school and county officials working with wind power developers
- “Addressing the Myths: Understanding Assessment, Revaluation and Property Taxes,” public program hosted and co-sponsored with the New York State Tug Hill Commission
- Home Buyer Fair for the public hosted and co-sponsored with Neighbors of Watertown, Inc.
- “Housing New York’s Workforce” training in Fannie Mae’s “Borrow with Confidence” initiative for area real estate professionals and those in related professions, hosted and co-sponsored with the Jefferson-Lewis Board of Realtors, Inc.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Public Comment Forum: Proposal for Permanent Protection of Important Waterfowl and Other Migratory Bird Habitats, public program hosted for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Walkable Communities: Creating Active Communities in the North Country. Community Walkability Conference for the Jefferson County Public Health Service Steps to a Healthier NY Project co-sponsored and facilitated in collaboration with the Tug Hill Commission, The Watertown Family YMCA and Jefferson County Public Health
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) Land Use Planning Workshop for local planning officials, hosted and co-sponsored with the Jefferson County Department of Planning and the New York State Tug Hill Commission