Important Things to Know
- FSA has the right of first refusal for any catered event on campus.
- Pricing may vary depending on menu choices.
- All prices are per person unless otherwise noted.
- Allow $.50 per guest for china. Allow $.20 per guest for linens.
- Items beyond our basic inventory (i.e. rental items) will be charged accordingly.
- Prices are for buffet-style service.
- Waiter/waitress service available at additional cost.
- Please allow 20 minutes before and after service for setup and cleanup.
- Please contact the Facilities department directly to book the room for your event.
- We're sorry, but FSA does not procure or provide alcoholic beverages for catered events.
- There is a $15 minimum charge for any catered event.
- When school is not in session, there is a minimum requirement to book your event.
- Costs for seasonal items vary significantly.
- We endeavor to keep prices as fair and consistent as possible.
Booking an Event
When you're ready to book your catering event, please submit a catering contract. This document provides us with all of the information we will need to service the event and complete the billing process. Please consider the following in planning your event:
- We require two weeks advance notice for any catering event.
- You will need to provide a preliminary estimate of attendance when booking your event. We will use this number to order sufficient product to service the event.
- At least 2 business days prior to the event, we will need a guarantee of the attendance number for the event. We will use this number when we actually prepare food for the event.
- We prepare enough food to cover a small overage in attendance in case a few extra people attend the event. Please note that we will not have sufficient food to cover large increases in attendance over the guarantee amount.
- You will be billed for the guarantee or the actual number of people who are served at your event, whichever is greater.