See JCC: Vending



Vending machines are located across the JCC campus, including the new Residential Hall!

All vending machines now accept cash, credit/debit card, and Cannon Cash!


Please report any problems with vending machines by calling the FSA office at ext. 2514 or the Food Service office at ext. 2284. Refunds can be obtained from The Courtyard or from cubicle E-109 in the Extended Learning Center.