At Jefferson, you can begin or continue your path for lifelong learning. Take classes or workshops to update your skills; earn certificates and degrees; and, through our partnerships with other colleges and universities, continue your education beyond your associate’s degree. While attending Jefferson, you will enjoy a rich campus life including intercollegiate and intramural athletics, concerts, performing arts, dynamic guest speakers and more than 30 student clubs. You will find our campus a friendly and welcoming atmosphere with many support services in place to help you succeed in the pursuit of your educational goals and dreams. There’s more here!
More about Jefferson:
- We offer 36 degree programs in a variety of majors and 6 of the degrees can also be obtained completely online.
- Courses are offered in a variety of formats and timeframes, including 4-week, 8-week and 15-week classes, to accommodate the busy lives of our students.
- If you plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree, starting at Jefferson makes excellent financial sense! You will receive a top notch quality education at a lower tuition allowing you to transfer after two years and save thousands of dollars.
- Our career counseling services and web-based CareerLink can assist you if you are uncertain what career path is right for you or are unsure what program to study.
- Jefferson is Military/Veteran friendly; on average, 30% of our students are active duty soldiers, family members or veterans.
- Partner universities and colleges provide the opportunity to earn bachelor’s, master’s and even a doctoral degree on Jefferson’s campus.
- There are many opportunities to attend campus activities, become involved and hone your leadership skills.
- The Cannoneers are competitive in the NJCAA Division III Region III Mid-State Athletic Conference.
- Technology is an important tool in everything we do including providing you the tools to be successful at JCC.
- Financial aid packages are available for many of our students as well as there are many scholarships available. Our Financial Services staff are happy to help you learn more about these opportunities.
To Learn More…
- Schedule a campus tour and talk to students and Admissions Counselors who can help answer your questions.
- Request information
- Map and Directions will show you our campus and give you directions for a visit.
MyCORE is designed to help you familiarize yourself with the tools you need to succeed and to help facilitate your transition and integration into the college learning environment. By participating in this orientation you will:
- Learn what it means to be a student at Jefferson Community College and to be a part of this unique and innovative community
- Be more familiar with the academic resources and Personal support services that are available to you to help you succeed
- Feel more comfortable with campus processes such as registration, math and English placement exams, and paying tuition
- Learn more about campus life outside of class
- Feel more confident about your transition to Jefferson Community College