- News & Events Menu
- News Archive
- Events Calendar
- College Catalog
- General Education Requirements
- Clery Act Security Report
- Statement of Student Development
- Academic Calendar
- Harassment and Discrimination Prohibition Policy
- Sexual Assault Prevention Policy
- Statement and Objectives of General Education
- Title IX Coordinator
- Academic Fresh Start
- Academic Honesty
- Academic Honors
- Academic Reinstatement
- Academic Standing, Probation & Dismissal
- Admission and Enrollment for Students Below the Age of Compulsory Attendance
- Change of Curriculum
- Change of Name/Address
- Course Information & Policies
- Course Placement
- Credit Hours/GPI
- Degree and Certificate Requirements
- Grading System
- Graduation Requirements
- Late Registration/Withdrawals
- Pass-Fail-Credit by Exam/Directed Study
- Physical Education
- Repeating a Course
- Schedule Limitation
- ADA Policy
- Children on Campus
- Copyright Policy
- Crime Statistics/Crime Rates (Jeanne Clery Act)
- Drug-Free Campus Policy
- Hate/Bias-Related Crime Prevention Statement
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Motor Vehicle Regulations
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing & the DMCA
- Sexual Assault Prevention Statement
- Sexual Harassment/Gender Discrimination
- Smoking Policy
- Statement of Civility
- Statement on Order of Protection
- Statement on Violent Felony Crime
- Student Rights, Freedoms & Responsibilities
- College Catalog Archive
- Missing Student Notification Policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- College Catalog
- Campus Videos
- Public Relations
- Social Media Directory
JCC Baseball Players Receive Scholarships Totaling $94,000
Eleven baseball players of the Jefferson Community College (JCC) spring 2013 team were awarded a mix of athletic and academic based scholarships from 4-year colleges totaling $94,000.
Tyler R. Decker, Adams, received a $21,000 athletic scholarship from Adelphi University, Garden City. Decker, a May 2013 graduate of JCC’s criminal justice program, played infield for the baseball team.
Jacob J. Welch, Spencerport, pitcher of the JCC baseball team, was awarded a $15,000 athletic scholarship from Notre Dame College, Ohio. Welch graduated from JCC in May 2013 with an associate’s degree in criminal justice.
Erric W. Barnier, Ontario, Canada received an $11,000 athletic scholarship from Calumet College of St. Joseph, Indiana. A May 2013 graduate, Carnier earned a degree in criminal justice from JCC and played offense for the college baseball team.
Mitchell A. DuBois, Oneida, was awarded a $9,000 athletic scholarship from Calumet College of St. Joseph, Indiana. Pitcher of the JCC baseball team, DuBois graduated in May 2013 with a criminal justice degree.
Eulises “Louie” Diaz, West Chicago, Illinois, received an athletic scholarship totaling $8,000 from Salem International University, West Virginia. A sports management major at JCC, Diaz played left field for the college baseball team.
Nathan T. Mastervick, Ontario, Canada received an athletic scholarship totaling $8,000 from Salem International University, West Virginia. Mastervick, Class of 2013, majored in sports management at JCC and played first base for the college baseball team.
Jordan B. Parker, Williamson, was awarded an $8,000 athletic scholarship from Calumet College of St. Joseph, Indiana. Parker, catcher for the college baseball team, graduated in May 2013 having earned a criminal justice degree.
Nicholas Espino, Bronx, received a $6,000 athletic scholarship from East Stroudsburg University, Pennsylvania. Espino, Class of 2013, earned a degree in criminal justice and played second base for the college baseball team.
Joshua L. Amann, Carthage, received a $4,000 academic scholarship from St. John Fisher College, Rochester. Amann, graduated in May 2013 with a criminal justice degree, served as a pitcher of the JCC baseball team.
Michael A. Mosher, II, Pulaski, received a $2,000 academic scholarship from SUNY Oswego. Second baseman for the JCC baseball team, Mosher graduated with an associate’s degree in liberal arts mathematics and science from JCC in May 2013.
Corey J. Weller, Watertown, was awarded a $2,000 academic scholarship from SUNY Oswego. Weller, pitcher for the college baseball team, earned his business administration degree from JCC in May 2013.