- News & Events Menu
- Events Calendar
- College Catalog
- College Catalog Archive
- General Education Requirements
- Statement of Student Development
- Academic Calendar
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Statement and Objectives of General Education
- Title IX Coordinator
- Academic Fresh Start
- Academic Honesty
- Academic Honors
- Academic Reinstatement
- Standards for Academic Progress Policy
- Admission and Enrollment for Students Below the Age of Compulsory Attendance
- Change of Curriculum
- Change of Name/Address
- Course Information & Policies
- Course Placement
- Credit Hours/GPI
- Degree and Certificate Requirements
- Grading System
- Graduation Requirements
- Late Registration/Withdrawals
- Pass-Fail-Credit by Exam/Directed Study
- Physical Education
- Repeating a Course
- Schedule Limitation
- Accommodation Policy
- Children on Campus
- Copyright Policy
- Drug-Free Campus Policy
- Hate/Bias-Related Crime Prevention Statement
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Motor Vehicle Regulations
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing & the DMCA
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Prohibition Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Statement of Civility
- Statement on Order of Protection
- Statement on Violent Felony Crime
- Missing Student Notification Policy
- Affirmative Consent Definition
- Alcohol and/or Drug Use Amnesty Policy
- Course Placement Policy
- Credit Hour Policy
- Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence Response Procedures
- Student Rights, Freedoms & Responsibilities
- Students' Bill of Rights
- Student Code of Conduct
- College Catalog
- Campus Videos
- Public Relations
- Social Media Directory
Registration Opens November 5 for Spring Semester Classes
Registration will open Monday, November 5 at Jefferson Community College (JCC) for Spring 2013 semester. Classes are held on campus during the day and evenings, online and on Fort Drum.
New and transfer students should contact the admissions office at 315-786-2277 as early as possible to begin the free application process. Students who are returning to JCC after a period of absence should contact the Advising, Career and Transfer Center at 315-786-2271.
Current JCC students should contact their academic advisor to receive their personal identification number (PIN) so they can register online for courses.
There are a variety of financial aid options available and interested students can call the Financial Services office at 315-786-2355 to learn more.
Spring 2013 classes begin on Monday, January 22, 2013. Early session, 8-week classes, will wrap up by March 14. Late session, 8-week classes, will run March 18 thru May 9.
Jefferson offers career and transfer degrees and certificates. Students may choose from over 30 academic programs including new majors in the fields of Chemical Dependency, Winery Management and Marketing, Physical Education and Sports Management as well as two new concentrations in English.
Complete course listings for each term are available online at www.sunyjefferson.edu. Early registration is recommended for best course selection!
Registration Opens November 5 at JCC - Spring 2013 Semester
Full semester classes begin January 22.
Early session,8-week classes, runs January 22 thru March 14.
Late session, 8-week classes, runs March 18 thru May 9.
Classes are held on campus in Watertown, online and on Fort Drum.