- Community & Business Menu
- Adult & Youth Workshops
- Professional Certifications
- Workforce Training
- Bachelor’s & Advanced Degrees
- Center for Community Studies
- Event Request Forms
- Facilities Use
- Facilities Use Policy
- Facilities Use Handbook
Contract training is a great way to provide professional growth opportunities to members of your organization.
- Web-conferencing: Facilities are available for webinars, presentations, etc.
- Videoconferencing: Two-way audio and video allows complete interaction between two sites for ongoing training and education. Perfect for interviews, business meetings, classroom size instruction and more.
- Training facilities: Jefferson facilities can be made available to local employers for specialized training activities. Catering and technology services are also available.
- We also have the ability to bring training directly to your organization or a convenient facility.
Coordinator of Community Services
Jefferson Express/Contract Training
Jefferson Community College
1220 Coffeen Street
Watertown, NY 136014
Fax: (315) 786-2391