- About JCC Menu
- Mission & Vision
- Quick Facts
- College Directory
- College Administration
- College Departments
- Academic Advisement
- Continuing Education
- Learning Skills
- TRIO Student Support Services
- Student Records
- Title IX
- Animal Management
- Health & Wellness Center
- Higher Education Center
- Lab Sciences
- Zoo Technology
- Board of Trustees
- Alumni Association Board
- Foundation Board of Directors
- Board of Legislators
- Employment Resources
- Maps & Directions
- Applications and Forms
If you are currently taking classes at JCC, to register for next semester:
- Check the Important Dates to find out when registration begins.
- Preview the class schedule to get a general idea of the classes available to you
- Review your mid-term grades (go to myJCC, login, click QuickLinks from the navigation menu at top, then click Mid Term Grades)
- Schedule an appointment with your Advisor. If you don’t know who your Advisor is, click myJCC, click Campus Portal, login, click Quicklinks from the navigation menu at top, then click View Student Information/Academic Advisor.
- Prepare for your appointment by reviewing the Advising Session Checklist
- Obtain your Registration PIN from you Advisor during the Advising Session. This PIN is required for you to register for Fall and Spring semester classes! You do not need a PIN to register for Winter or Summer classes.
- Register online. Click myJCC, click Campus Portal, login, then click QuickLinks from the navigation menu at top, then click Register/Drop Classes.
We encourage all students to meet with their faculty advisor but if you need assistance during the winter or summer, please contact the Advising, Career and Transfer Center (ACTC), 315-786-2271 or email (email@example.com).
While preparing for your Advisement/Registration appointment remember to:
- Review our Important Registration Dates
- View your Degree Requirements
- Search our Schedule of Classes
- View Course Descriptions
- Be aware of Financial Aid Guidelines
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
Other helpful links: