- News & Events Menu
- News Archive
- Events Calendar
- College Catalog
- General Education Requirements
- Clery Act Security Report
- Statement of Student Development
- Academic Calendar
- Harassment and Discrimination Prohibition Policy
- Sexual Assault Prevention Policy
- Statement and Objectives of General Education
- Title IX Coordinator
- Academic Fresh Start
- Academic Honesty
- Academic Honors
- Academic Reinstatement
- Academic Standing, Probation & Dismissal
- Admission and Enrollment for Students Below the Age of Compulsory Attendance
- Change of Curriculum
- Change of Name/Address
- Course Information & Policies
- Course Placement
- Credit Hours/GPI
- Degree and Certificate Requirements
- Grading System
- Graduation Requirements
- Late Registration/Withdrawals
- Pass-Fail-Credit by Exam/Directed Study
- Physical Education
- Repeating a Course
- Schedule Limitation
- ADA Policy
- Children on Campus
- Copyright Policy
- Crime Statistics/Crime Rates (Jeanne Clery Act)
- Drug-Free Campus Policy
- Hate/Bias-Related Crime Prevention Statement
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Motor Vehicle Regulations
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing & the DMCA
- Sexual Assault Prevention Statement
- Sexual Harassment/Gender Discrimination
- Smoking Policy
- Statement of Civility
- Statement on Order of Protection
- Statement on Violent Felony Crime
- Student Rights, Freedoms & Responsibilities
- College Catalog Archive
- Missing Student Notification Policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- College Catalog
- Campus Videos
- Public Relations
- Social Media Directory
2012 Alumni Awards Call for Nominations
Jefferson Community College (JCC) Alumni Association is seeking nominations for the 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards. Jefferson will honor alumni who have demonstrated exemplary professional growth, professional achievement, promise for continued success, or who possess a history of volunteerism in the community or to Jefferson Community College. Nominations will be considered for these alumni award categories: Rising Star, Professional Achievement, Community Service and Jeffersonian.
To be considered for the Rising Star Award, a candidate must demonstrate professional achievement, leadership ability, and promise for continued success that sets an example for future alumni. Graduates from 2001-2011 are eligible for this award.
Candidates for the Professional Achievement Award must exhibit professional growth, leadership abilities, and have achieved recognition for success. Graduates from 1965-2001 are eligible for this ward.
To be considered for the Community Service Award, candidates must have a history of volunteerism, civic involvement, humanitarian undertakings or service to Jefferson Community College. All graduates are eligible for this award.
Candidates for the Jeffersonian Award must be a member of the College campus, either through employment or through significant service on College leadership or advisory boards who also meet all of the requirements for the Community Service Award, but are not a graduate of JCC.
Nominations are accepted from all sources. Nominees may work and reside throughout the world. To nominate a candidate, complete the nomination form available online or contact the alumni office, 315-786-2327.
Honorees will be selected by the alumni awards sub-committee of the Alumni Association board of directors. Distinguished Alumni Awards will be presented to honorees at a ceremony and reception at Jefferson Community College on August 9, 2012.
Nominations must be received by the alumni office no later than Tuesday, May 8, 2012. Nomination forms may be submitted via fax: 315-786-0158, mail: JCC Alumni Office, 1220 Coffeen Street, Watertown, NY 13601, or email: email@example.com.
For more information, call the JCC alumni office at 315-786-2327.