- Academics Menu
- Programs of Study
- Bachelors & Advanced Degrees
- Honors Program
- Academic Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Accounting A.S.
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Business Administration (jointly registered with SUNY Potsdam) A.S./B.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.S.
- Computer Information Technology A.A.S.
- Computer Science A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.S.
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- Early Childhood AAS
- Engineering Science AS
- Fire Protection Technology Certificate
- Fire Protection Technology AAS
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Culinary Arts Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism Certificate
- Human Services AS
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A. Literature Concentration
- Liberal Arts- Childhood Education AA/BA
- Individual Studies AA, AS, AAS
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.- Creative Writing Concentration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Mathematics & Science A.S.
- Office Studies Certificate
- Office Technologies - Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Paralegal A.A.S.
- Office Technologies - Medical A.A.S.
- Paramedic AAS
- Paramedic Certificate
- Physical Education, A.S.
- Renewable Energy Management Certificate
- Sports Management AS
- Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Winery Management & Marketing Certificate
- Chemical Dependency A.A.S.
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Hotel/Restaurant Management Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism A.A.S. Winery Management and Marketing Concentration
- Zoo Technology A.A.S.
- Course Listing
- Distance Learning
- Online Learning
- Hybrid Courses
- Web-Enhanced Classes
- Interactive Television Courses (ITV)
- Off-Campus Locations
- Degree and Class Offerings
- Tips for Success
- Technical Considerations
- Proctored Exams
- Online Readiness
- Distance Learning FAQ
- Getting Help & Contact Information
- Resources and Support Services
- Complaint Procedures
- Register for Classes
- Articles - JCC Databases
- General Uses Databases
- Art and Music
- English and Literature
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Science and Technology
- Biographical Information
- Career Information
- Criminal Justice, Law, and Governnment
- Controversial Issues
- Films and Documentaries
- Newspapers and More
- World Cultures
- A to Z List of Databases
- Interlibrary Loan
- Research Guides
- Ask a Librarian
- Citing Sources
- Distance Learners
- Info Literacy Tutorial
- Library Toolkit
- About the Library
- Contact Information
- Faculty Resources
- Library Hours
- Community & Outreach
- JCC Alumni
- College in High School
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Support Services
- Student Records/Transcripts
- College Catalog
- Commencement Information
- Commencement Ticket Share
- Programs of Study
- Business Source Complete**
Provides many full-text articles from all areas related to business.
- Business Insights: Essentials (provided by the New York State Library)
Profiles of thousands of companies, plus full-text business articles on companies and their industries. Profiles include financial data, company histories and links to company websites.
Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage
Provides in-depth financial information, including bonds and stocks ratings. Also includes "Industry Surveys" reports and publishes a broad range of related stock market and industry reports, guides and handbooks. Works best using Internet Explorer.
Provides resources for sports business research. Includes marketing, statistics, venues, activity and team research.
- Entrepreneurial Studies Source
Provides resources for topics such as business planning, communications, innovations, management, marketing, organizational behavior and product development.
- LexisNexis Academic Universe
Provides company financial information, industry trends and forecasts, and full-text business articles.
- Wall Street Journal (PROQUEST edition)
Full-text articles from the Eastern Edition of the Wall Street Journal.
- Regional Business News**
Provides full-text articles from regional business journals, newspapers and newswires from all areas in the U.S. Includes business sources from Central New York (Syracuse, Rochester, Albany).
Provides full-text, scholarly articles in several disciplines including economics and finance. Includes the complete run of issues, providing articles over 100 years old. For many titles, the content of the most recent 3-5 years is not included.
- American Journal of Enology and Viticulture
Provides research papers, research notes, literature reviews, and technical briefs on subjects related to enology and viticulture.
Provides nearly 3 million rights-cleared images from more than 50 of the best collections in the world, including The Bridgeman Art Gallery, Dorling Kindersley Images, Getty Images, the National Portrait Gallery of London, the National Geographic Society, and others. Students and faculty can use these images for educational use without worrying about copyright issues.
** powered by