- Admissions Menu
- How to Apply
- Admission Requirements
- Applications and Forms
- Contact Admissions
- Visit Campus
- Visit us On the Road
- Accepted Student Information
- Educational Opportunity Program
- For Undecided Students
- Request Information
Registration is OPEN for Summer Session at SUNY Jefferson!
Take a summer course and keep your degree on track! Classes are held on campus, online, and on Fort Drum. Choose from these convenient sessions:
8-Week Classes / June 5 – July 31
4-Week Early Session / June 5 – June 30
4-Week Late Session / July 10 – August 4
Special Session / May 25 - August 4 (Courses start and end dates vary) Get a jump on your next semester and shorten the time to graduation
- Take a difficult class that needs your full attention
- Fulfill a SUNY general education requirement
- Not a JCC student? Transfer the credits to your college
A complete listing of summer 2017 courses is available online.
Questions? Call Enrollment Services at 315-786-2437 or the Fort Drum Education Center Annex office at 315-786-6566.
Take a look at the Summer 2017 Course Schedule