- Tuition & Financial Aid Menu
- Tuition & Fees
- Applying for Aid
- Types of Aid
- Aid for Military / Veterans
- Net Price Calculator
- Pay My Bill
- Maintaining Your Aid
- Applications and Forms
- SUNY Smart Track / Money Management Resources
Undergraduate Cost of Attendance
Estimated Expenses for 2015-2016
- Full-time is 12 or more credit hours per semester.
- Full-time per year consists of fall and spring semesters.
- All charges may be subject to change after publication.
|Residing with Parent
|Not Residing with Parent
|Residing on Campus
(must be full-time)
|Non-Resident Residing on Campus
(must be full-time)
International Student Information
*These are estimated expenses based on full-time enrollment (that could be more or less than the projected amounts listed) that are not billed. They are provided only as a tool to assist students in estimating their total cost of attendance per year.
|Name of Fee||Charge|
|1. Alumni Fee||$10.00 (per semester)*|
|2. Accident Insurance||$23.00 (per semester)*|
|3. Student Comprehensive Fee||$13.50 (per credit)*|
|4. Technology Fee||$13.00 (per credit)*|
|5. Nursing Program Fee||$250.00 (per semester)***|
*Charged to all students
**Charged to all students enrolled in online classes
***Charged to all students enrolled in the nursing program
Explanation of Fees
The Alumni fee is an optional fee that supports the College Alumni Association. Alumni services include; scholarships and the alumni newsletter. The Alumni Office thanks you for your support.
2. The Accident Insurance fee is mandatory for all full-time students. It provides limited benefits for injury.
3. The Student Comprehensive Fee is a mandatory fee that covers student resource, health service, orientation, commencement and I.D. card. It is used to support student government activities. All student clubs, organizations, newspaper and campus events are funded from this fee. Payment of the fee enables an individual to join any of the organizations or attend any of the events sponsored by the student government.
4. The Technology fee is a mandatory fee that provides Blackboard, updated computer labs and online library resources
5. The Nursing Program fee is a mandatory fee for all nursing students. It covers the additional costs of running the nursing program.
- International Health (optional): Fees vary, see the Student Insurance page for more information.
- Non Credit Course Fee: Variable ($10-$250)
- Document/Check Replacement Fee: $5 per copy
- Official Transcript Fee: $8 per copy
- Health Transcript Fee: $5 per copy
- Facsimile Fee (Official Documents): $5 per occurrence
- Processing Fee, Directed Study: $5 per course
- Credit By Examination Fee: $5 per credit hour
- College-Level Examination Program: $20 per exam
- Returned Check Fee: $20 per check
- Parking Fines: variable ($10-$100)
- Computer Lab Fee (Community Members): $10 per semester
- Course Lab/Materials Fee: variable ($5-$50)
- Military Credit Inventory
- Application/Evaluation Fee: $125
- Credit Inventory Update Fee: $35
- Diploma (replacement) Fee: $30
- Identification Card (replacement) Fee: $10