- Tuition & Financial Aid Menu
- Tuition & Fees
- Applying for Aid
- Types of Aid
- Aid for Military / Veterans
- Net Price Calculator
- Pay My Bill
- Maintaining Your Aid
- Applications and Forms
- SUNY Smart Track / Money Management Resources
Scholarships (Gift Aid)
Gift aid is any form of financial assistance that does not have to be repaid.
Through the Jefferson Community College Foundation and the generosity of its donors, scholarships are available to Jefferson students who are academically gifted and demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA. Scholarships are available for freshmen, continuing, nontraditional and active duty military students. Awards range from $100 to full tuition; the amounts and availability of the awards are subject to change. The online application information below is for fall students attending Jefferson.
Applying for scholarships is now easier! The Foundation has partnered with Academic Works to bring a full-service online application. Paper applications are not needed and won't be accepted. This new service will take all student information and connect you with scholarships you are eligible to apply for.
- Go to sunyjefferson.academicworks.com
- Sign in using your Jefferson Network ID and password. To obtain a Jefferson Network ID and password, you must apply for general admission to the College
- Complete the online general scholarship application to be automatically considered for many of the scholarships available at Jefferson Community College
- Answer supplemental questions to be considered for additional scholarships
- Need help? For log in help please contact the JCC Helpdesk -315-786-6511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Scholarship information please call Financial Services at 315-786-2355 or email: email@example.com
Ready to Apply? Click the link below to get started.
Fall 2017 Scholarships
Applications are available February 1!
Deadline is May 1.