Full Stack Software Developer
Whether you're new to web development or want to build on existing skills, this full stack developer course will teach you how to create and maintain full-service websites. You will learn all the significant aspects of front-end, back-end, and full-stack development through several milestone exercises and a hands-on project. Throughout the course, you will build a website that hosts learning games. By course completion, your website will allow users to log in, play games, track their progress, see leaderboards, and manage their accounts.
What You Will learn
- Build a fully functioning database-driven website from the ground up
- Build a secure user authentication system and to manage user data
How You Will Benefit
- Build a functional website to add to your developer portfolio
- Join existing development teams as front-end or back-end developers
- Support non-web-based software built with Python
- After learning several different programming languages, you will be able to pick up new programming languages more easily if they have a need (or interest)
- Because they will have learned SQL, you will be able to run reports against a major database
Disclosure: In partnership with Jefferson Community College, this program will be fully delivered by Education To Go (Ed2Go). Ed2Go is headquartered at P.O. Box 760, Temecula, CA 92593. There are no additional costs students are expected to incur as a result of enrolling in the educational program.