Refund Smarter. Your money. Your way.
We believe you should have choices when it comes to receiving your tuition refund. We also know you want your money fast, so Jefferson Community College is not only offering you an easy and convenient way to receive your refund, but is cutting unreasonable fees in the process.
Direct Deposit Quick and easy.
Simply provide your bank account information and we’ll deposit funds directly into your account.
To register for direct deposit on your refund check please follow these directions:
1. Log in to your myJCC account and click on the QuickLinks tab.
2. Select Enroll in Student Choice Refunds under Student Account tab.
3. You will be linked to the QuikPay Message board, select Student Choice Refunds on the left side.
4. Select Manage My Student Choice Refunds Account-Direct Deposit is the only option.
5. Create your profile and click Next.
6. Select refund method, add your bank account information, and click save.
Need help? Contact:
Jules Center, building 6, suite 6-010
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays, open until 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuition Refund Policy
Effective Fall 2012
|Fourth Week||No Refund|
|Second Week||No Refund|
Title IV Return of Funds
A student who officially withdraws from all courses before the end of the ninth week of classes will earn Title IV funds in direct proportion to the length of time he or she is enrolled. Unearned Title IV funds must be returned to the federal government or the lender. This may result in an unpaid financial obligation for the student.